Submit Your Product Idea to Corona
Tool Innovation Inspired by You
If you have a new product or idea for the next garden or landscape tool that you would like us to consider, this is where to start.
- Scroll down to review Corona Idea Submission Policy
- Carefully read the terms and conditions
- Fill in the "Submit Your Product" form (on right)
Once you have completed the form and submitted your information, the product development team will review it and respond within 4-6 weeks.
CORONAVIRUS/ COVID-19 UPDATE - Corona Tools does not develop vaccines. If you have a suggestion that may help control this pandemic, we encourage you to submit your suggestion on the FDA resource page.
CORONA IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY (February 2013)
Corona Clipper, Inc., (Corona) appreciates the opportunity to review and evaluate new products and new ideas presented to it. Corona strives to give intelligent consideration and to deal frankly and fairly with those persons and organizations who make such presentations. Corona employs a staff of creative designers and engineers who originate, create, engineer, and produce new ideas and new products and develop methods and techniques of improving those products already in production. This staff may have developed a product or process similar, or identical to that which you want Corona Clipper to consider. You can understand that Corona cannot and will not become obligated to pay for products and ideas that are already available to it.
Accordingly, and in order to ensure against any misunderstanding, it is necessary to set forth the terms and conditions upon which Corona will review and evaluate your suggestions and samples of new products and new ideas. Prior to submitting your product or idea, please be sure that you have read and fully understand the following terms and conditions which regulate and govern the basis of your presentation. These conditions are as follows:
1. Corona will review a new product or new idea only when the same is accompanied by the SUBMIT YOUR PRODUCT form and checked the agreement box. A separate form must be submitted for each new product or idea.
2. If Corona elects not to further pursue your new product or new idea, we will not return the presentation to you. Corona will simply destroy it. Corona shall have no liability for doing so. Accordingly, you should retain a complete copy of all presented material for your own records.
3. The decision as to whether or not Corona Clipper will pursue the product or idea presented is solely within the discretion of Corona, and Corona’s decision in such regard will be final and conclusive.
4. Should a new product or new idea be rejected, Corona has no obligation to disclose the reasons for such rejection.
5. Corona cannot agree to hold your presentation in confidence for the reason that it must be disclosed to various employees and sometimes to those outside the company in order to determine its value and usefulness to Corona. Accordingly, it is understood and agreed that no confidential relationship is expressly or impliedly created by Corona’s acceptance of your presented materials for consideration and evaluation; and by presenting the subject materials, you hereby authorize Corona to disclose the same to its employees and to such other persons or entities as may be necessary or desirable for Corona, in its sole discretion, to determine the value and usefulness of the presented materials.
6. Corona has no obligation to compensate you for the idea or products described in the materials submitted, whether or not such ideas or products were already in the public domain or were previously known by Corona or its affiliates.
7. Unless and until a mutually satisfactory agreement is signed extending rights in your idea or product suggestion, it is understood and agreed that you retain all rights afforded you by the patent, trademark, and copyright laws of the United States with respect to your idea or product suggestion.
8. Ordinarily, Corona will review a new product or new idea only when the same is presented in a tangible medium such as a typewritten explanation and/or set of instructions, video, or prototype. Thank you for your interest in our company.
IDEA SUBMISSION AGREEMENT
Submitted herewith is a new product or new idea as described. By submitting the same, the undersigned represents and warrants that he/she is the sole owner of the entire right, title, and interest in and to such new idea or new product and has the right to transfer all such right, title, and interest in and to such product or idea to Corona. The undersigned further represents and warrants that he/she has read and understands the Idea Submission Policy of Corona, dated February, 2013 which is a part of this Idea Submission Agreement, and does hereby agree that the new product or new idea is being submitted subject to each and every one of the terms and conditions set forth in that Policy. The undersigned further represents and warrants that he/she is eighteen (18) years of age or older. (If not, this Agreement must be submitted by parent or guardian.)