Snapchat is quickly becoming one of the hottest social media networks aimed Millenials. It's experiencing explosive growth and active users. Brands are struggling with how to effectively use it. Or asking the question, should they be? If you have ever used Snapchat or wondered if you should be using it, you should definitely check out this #Treechat Social Tuesday.PARTICIPATING ON TREECHAT
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 join @CoronaTools for a great Q&A discussion with the NEW CoronaDude on @Treechat. The live chat begins at 11AM PDT / 2PM EDT via Twitter, where we come together with industry experts and fellow tree tweeps each week to discuss all things related to trees and tree care, since 2010!
TOPIC DISCUSSION OVERVIEW
Some of the main discussion points that will be covered during the live chat include:
- Overview of Snapchat - where is it available and on what platforms, who's on it, how many users, it's main demographics, interests, etc.
- How it Works - what would businesses post, how do people find your content, how long is the content available etc.
- How is it relevant to a business or brand - why is Snapchat something that brands should be interested in, how will it benefit them, etc
- Snapchat Strategy - What does a successful strategy look like, what's required in terms of resources/ time, what are some of the identifiable risks or challenges to keep in mind
- Case Studies - who are some brands doing it well
If you are actively involved in the developing or implementing a social media plan, you should definitely check out the #Treechat on this conference.
It's easy to join the conversation on our treechat discussion. Even if you aren't on Twitter you can still see the conversation and click on the links and resources.
If you do miss the chat, you can still access the #treechat Storify 24/7 that will be posted following the chat. The transcript includes all the information and links shared during the discussion.
Come share with us on this great topic and look forward to sharing with you on the live chat!