Imagine that you are out at the job site and you come across the most interesting and bazaar looking creature, inhabiting a tree. Or just heard some breaking industry news that you just need to report and broadcast to the world? A well-written blog post to share the information is a great way to share it. But what if was as easy as taking out your mobile device and instantly broadcast your message? Individuals, businesses and brands are flocking to live mobile broadcasting apps like Meerkat and Periscope and becoming independent broadcasters to the world.
Wondering how mobile broadcasting works and could be used to promote your brand? Join us on this special #SocialTuesday topics on #treechat via Twitter. And watch our live broadcast during the chat to see how if all works!PARTICIPATING ON TREECHAT
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 join "the Voice of Corona Tools", Chris Sabbarese tweeting as @CoronaTools for a great Q&A discussion on the hottest trend in social media, Live Mobile Broadcasting. The live chat begins at 11AM PDT / 2PM EDT via Twitter, where we come together with industry experts and fellow tree tweeps each week to discuss all things related to trees and tree care, since 2010!
TOPIC DISCUSSION OVERVIEW
Some of the main discussion points that will be covered during the live chat include:
- Live Mobile Broadcasting - What is it and what's hot about live broadcasting versus live streaming
- Mobile Broadcasting Apps - A look at Meerkat and Periscope interfaces
- How Brands Can Leverage the New Technology - Discuss ideas how businesses could benefit from live mobile broadcasts
- Which App Reigns Supreme - Discover what makes each app unique and works best with your mobile broadcast strategy
- What's Hot on Mobile Broadcast - Understand what audiences are tuning in for and how to stand out above the rest
JOIN THE DISCUSSION
If you are actively involved in the developing or implementing a social media plan, you should definitely check out the #treechat on this latest video trend.
It's easy to join the conversation on our treechat discussion. Even if you aren't on Twitter you can still see the conversation and click on the links and resources. We'll also be broadcasting the chat live on Meerkat and Periscope.
If you do miss the chat, you can still access the #treechat Storify 24/7 that will be posted following the chat. The transcript includes all the information and links shared during the discussion.
Come share with us on this great topic and look forward to sharing with you on the live chat!