No matter what aspect of the Landscaping Industry is your forte', Lawn and Landscape Magazine provides resources and a great sounding board throughout the industry. On the upcoming #landscapechat, we visit the resurgent Design/Build segment of our industry and discuss everything from customer wants and design trends, to staffing and bidding challenges. What do today's young homeowners want in their landscapes? How do we educate them as to the value of our services? What's hot in the industry? Join in and add your experiences to the chat on Wednesday, June 3!
You're Invited to Tweet
Join Chris Sabbarese @CoronaTools, and Kate Spirgen of Lawn and Landscape Magazine on #Landscapechat to discuss the important issue of the resurgence of Design/Build segment of the Green Industry. The live chat begins Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 11 a.m. PST / 2 p.m. EST. This is the Twitter chat where we come together with green industry experts and fellow landscape tweeps, each week to discuss all things related to landscape, since 2011.
Discussion Key Points:
1) Surge in Demand - Consumer confidence is up which means opportunities for design/build jobs are too.
2) Staffing for Success - Hiring remains a main concern but there are ways to get around it.
3) 2015 Trends - Learn how design trends have changed from the standard flat patio and hot tub! Hear what else is hot this year.
4) Something for Nothing - Show customers the passion that you and your team have for your work, find the right clients and be rewarded for your work!
5) Wearing Your Psychologist Hat - Discuss how knowing your customer and their lifestyle needs are key.
Join the Conversation
Don’t miss out on these exciting topics and join the conversation via Twitter. Just sign into #landscapechat with your Twitter ID and you can follow the conversation and share with the community. Be sure to add the hashtag to all your tweets or join us in the landscapechat room on Tweetchat. They will automatically add it for you and it's easy to watch the conversation as it happens!
If you do miss the live event, you can still access the Storify recap, accessible 24/7 that will be posted following the live chat. The transcript includes all the information and links shared during the discussion.
Connect and share with the green industry leaders live on Twitter and 24/7 to learn and share about hot topics in the green industry. Landscapechat is part of the Green Industry Leaders Network (GILN) presented by Corona and its partners. We are an alliance of professional organizations who are advancing the horticulture, tree care, and landscaping industries.